Photography Terms and Conditions
At Leiths, we often photograph and film at the school for social and promotional content. You are under no obligation to consent and we will accommodate anyone who does not want to participate.
By giving your consent you agree to the following:
- Leiths School of Food and Wine can use photographs and/or video recordings of you taken by the school or by persons, or organisations authorised on behalf of the school, for the purposes of internally and externally promoting Leiths. These images could be used in any media (existing or later created or made available) including print and digital media formats such as print publications, prospectuses, brochures, websites, e-marketing, posters, banners, digital advertising, film, and social media.
- Some images or recordings may be kept permanently once they are published and kept as an archive.
- You will not be paid a fee in respect of any use made of the photograph(s) and/or video recording(s) but have the opportunity of being involved in promoting the school in the manner set out above
- Copyright in the image(s) and/or video recordings will be retained by the school; and
- Leiths shall have the right to edit, modify, crop, add to or subtract from the photographs and/or video recordings at its entire discretion and without your approval
For teens classes, parents will be asked to give consent on behalf of their child.
Terms of data collection and GDPR
Leiths is committed to processing information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any personal data collected will be held securely, before being transferred immediately to a password protected database and will only be used for Marketing administrative purposes. Your information will not be shared with third parties.
You have the right to erasure of details from the Marketing team databases at any time. To request erasure or for more info on our data protection policies, please contact the Marketing team at email@example.com