Whether you have a cookery department or no facilities at all, we can help you teach your young people how to cook. If you are looking to refresh a tired curriculum or introduce cookery to your school for the first time, Leiths Academy can help and guide you every step of the way.
If you are thinking about becoming a new Leiths Academy School, we provide the following without charge:
- Video meeting to discuss your current curriculum, ideas and aspirations
- A review and recommendation of existing and proposed courses, including discussion with SLT and timetabling lead as required
- A visit and appraisal of existing cookery school facilities or proposed site
- A proposal to become a Leiths Academy school to include recommendations as required
If you decide to become a Leiths Academy School the package includes:
- Attendance at an option event or a sixth form presentation of your choice to assist recruitment of your first cohort
- Introductory training and access to the Leiths Academy Portal
- Access to all teaching and learning materials including schemes of work, lesson plans, student notes, recipes, skills videos, marking criteria and ordering lists
- In-person training with our Leiths Academy Team in preparation for delivery of your chosen courses
- An invitation to our annual Leiths Academy workshop
- Leiths Academy CPD programme
Leiths Academy Consultancy
Whether you are looking to expand your existing cookery curriculum, upgrade outdated facilities or design and manage a complete new build Leiths Academy consultancy can provide the specialist help and support required.
Our bespoke three stage consultancy service allows us to discover the aims and ambitions of the project, design a package of support and deliver a range of solutions.
We can help with;
- Business plans and design proposals
- Presentation to parents and students about the new project
- Fundraising and marketing
- Job descriptions and recruitment
- Equipment and appliance lists
- Food, Health and Safety management systems
- Risk Assessment templates and guidance
- Supplier and equipment procurement
- Room design and layout
- Curriculum and timetabling design
- Staff training
Featured Case Studies
Discover how leading educational institutions have harnessed the dynamic framework of Leiths Academy to elevate their culinary programs. By embracing the innovative structure of Leiths Academy, these schools have unlocked new dimensions of culinary education, enabling students to master the art of cooking with precision and creativity.
Explore our featured case studies to witness the transformative journey of schools that have harnessed the power of Leiths Academy to cultivate the next generation of culinary trailblazers.
To learn more about Leiths Academy, our courses or for any opportunities please contact us using the form below.