On this one-day class, work together with your young foodie to whip up a delicious seasonal menu and learn a host of invaluable cooking skills along the way.
Guided by our expert teachers, you’ll gain skills in meat preparation and cookery, breadmaking, baking and knife skills and experience a range of exciting tastes and flavour combinations that you’ll be confident to make again and again.
Suitable for children aged 8 to 16.
- Apple and spelt muffins with a fruit smoothie
- Chicken burgers with halloumi, tomato salsa and courgette fries
- Mu shu pork in baby gem
- Chocolate pear and brownie pudding
- Pesto and ricotta filled ravioli with a pine nut and lemon butter
- Garlic flatbreads
- Sticky chocolate toffee pudding with toffee sauce
Menu may be subject to change.
Purchasing a ticket for this class will reserve a space for one adult and one child.
Your day will comprise of a mixture of practical cookery and demonstrations performed by the teacher who is running the session. The exact format will vary from class to class depending on the style of cuisine and, in the case of visiting chefs, their individual teaching style.
Around 1pm, you will break for lunch and enjoy the dishes you have cooked with the rest of your class, accompanied by a glass of wine for the adults or other refreshments.
- Refreshments on arrival
- A recipe booklet
- All ingredients provided and weighed out for you in advance
- Lunch of your own making or sharing platters prepared by the school, both with Louis Latour wines
- We do the washing up
What to bring:
- Flat soled shoes
- Long trousers and a long-sleeved top are advisable
Allergies and dietary restrictions
We are happy to make adjustments where possible. However, some classes are unsuitable for people with particular intolerances as the menu would need to be completely different. We need 10 days’ notice to be able to properly check the class and adjust the order accordingly. Please read our full policy on allergies and dietary restrictions here.