‘Cooking with Confidence’ is a three-part cooking course series that takes place one evening a week for 6 weeks, helping you go from beginner to confident in the kitchen. Through exploring a range of exciting and versatile recipes, you’ll build up a rounded cooking skillset, focusing on a new skill each week from baking and breadmaking, to meat and fish cookery and knife skills.
Each part of the series may be taken in succession to obtain a complete kitchen skillset or take courses individually, in any order. The evening format also gives you freedom to learn on your terms around your 9-5 commitments.
Part 3 focuses on furthering home-cooking skills, adding to an existing skillset that you may or may not have developed in Cooking with Confidence Parts 1 and 2. On this course, you’ll learn to make more challenging dishes with wow-factor like soufflés, desserts and canapés for entertaining to make you a true masterchef in the making.
- Fish and shellfish preparation and cooking
- Meat preparation and cooking
- Halibut osso bucco and gremolata
- Scallops, cauliflower puree with hazelnut and apple salad
- Fougasse bread
- Tortellini with fontina and butternut squash
- Seville orange soufflé
- Rump of lamb with Madeira jus, pommes anna, pea puree and charred baby leeks
- Yuzu mousse with raspberry gel and sesame tuile
- Cheese biscuits with pesto and sundried tomatoes
- Seared tuna crostini with spiced avocado
- Mu shu pork
- Spinach and tarragon arancini
Sample recipes may be subject to change