Popular food truck business is looking for a creative chef to help run the food truck in and around Cambridge making sourdough flat wraps with influences from around the world.
- Food preparation for the food truck, showing a good understanding of food safety and skilled culinary ability.
- Assist on the food truck at weekly pitches. Good under pressure able to do a high volume of covers
- Assist and create some great menus for private events
- Candidates need to be passionate about bread making. All flat wraps are hand-stretched on the trailer and fresh dough is made for each event. Happy to train if this is something the chef is keen to learn.
- Help run and maintain the prep kitchen and trailer to a high standard of cleanliness and safety
- Be flexible with new challenges that are faced, new locations, different events, diverse menus and meeting new people.
£15 per hour - minimum hours 30 hours a week.